Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ghosts?

Options
  • 22-01-2011 2:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭

Why are people afraid of ghosts when they have never hurt anyone? Something I have always wondered.So even if you do believe in ghosts they have never hurt anyone.Maybe someone will now pull up some case that claimed a ghost did it (instead of the butler :D) but even if that was taken as fact then its only a handful.Otherwise we would be hearing about it a lot more in the news! The only way that they can do it, is if they give people a heart attack!! People might get hurt or die if they run away from the "ghost" so these are the only ways they are dangerous!

So the next time you think you have seen a ghost and get afraid, just remember to relax and wait.Your mind is probably playing tricks on you and even if they were real then so what? I think things that happen in the real world are way scarier than any supposed ghost or anything else like that!

Yes....I am a Skeptic lol

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭Major Lovechild

But what if it was a ghost butler?

Wo ist die Gemütlichkeit?

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

If the ghost told you to kill someone, you'd be marked as insane.

If the ghost told you to be somewhere, and you saved someone, you'd be labelled a saviour by some, a fruitcake by others, and possible the person who caused the accident by the police.

If you saw a ghost, people would ask were you drinking, would wonder if you were under stress, or ask "did anyone else see the ghost".

Sometimes ghosts can be what you want to see. Next time you se a ghost, look at what you saw from a different angle, and look again from the original angle. You may see the ghost again, or you may see what made the ghost. Our brain, if it sees something that we don't know what is, sometimes make an image that we know what is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭citizen_p

Why are people afraid of ghosts when they
    have never hurt anyone? Something I have always wondered.So even if you do believe in ghosts they have never hurt anyone.Maybe someone will now pull up some case that claimed a ghost did it (instead of the butler :D) but even if that was taken as fact then its only a handful.Otherwise we would be hearing about it a lot more in the news! The only way that they can do it, is if they give people a heart attack!! People might get hurt or die if they run away from the "ghost" so these are the only ways they are dangerous!

So the next time you think you have seen a ghost and get afraid, just remember to relax and wait.Your mind is probably playing tricks on you and even if they were real then so what? I think things that happen in the real world are way scarier than any supposed ghost or anything else like that!

Dont exist
    Fixed OPs post

i have watched two episodes of most haunted while with a friend, best comedy on TV by far. in the first they were in a hotel, WITH ELETRICTY yet all the lights are left off for the nightvision effects :p.
    comedy throughout

the next episode had a guest clairvoyent (wrong spelling) which was travelling through tunnels, long straight tunnels, she felt somthing strange and felt suffering of john and jacob that once lived there, and then somthing started throwing stones at the guest clairvoyent, so this is a case of a ghost attack (or a member of crw with a hadful of stones we dont know because the cameraman nevr turned to look down the LONG STRAIGHT tunnel in the direction the stones came from :p)

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭CorkonianRebel

I agree totally! Its a great comedy show.Its amazing how they think things only happen in the dark.If its real it should occur whether the lights are on or not.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,172 ✭✭✭Ghost Buster

Dont be afraid... just give me a call:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Ziycon

Why are people afraid of ghosts when they have never hurt anyone? Something I have always wondered.So even if you do believe in ghosts they have never hurt anyone.Maybe someone will now pull up some case that claimed a ghost did it (instead of the butler :D) but even if that was taken as fact then its only a handful.Otherwise we would be hearing about it a lot more in the news! The only way that they can do it, is if they give people a heart attack!! People might get hurt or die if they run away from the "ghost" so these are the only ways they are dangerous!

What about 'Paranormal Activity'? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭meryem

I think the skeptics of the world should have weekend outing for fun to the worlds most haunted places on earth. And should be even better stay at such places like common man stay at hotels say 3 days and 4 night stay at Honululu beach resort. :)

Advertisement