Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone have Emily Dickinson Essay examples or notes?

• 22-01-2011 2:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Please

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37 arboroia

After a quick search online, here are some helpful resources - especially the sample essay, I always learn best from them.

Basic Notes by Skoool.ie:
    http://www.skoool.ie/skoool/examcentre_sc.asp?id=2552

Sample Essay with notes by Leaving Cert Lecture days

http://www.leavingcertlecturedays.ie/documents/EmilyDickinsonsampleessayintable.pdf

• Closed Accounts Posts: 449 ✭✭!MAVERICK!

othello4 wrote: »
    Please

If I can send MP3 files over the internet, I Will, I Have an MP3 from my teacher that tells you everything you need to know about her, including writing an answer on her. My retired poetry teacher Dennis Creaven from the institute made it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 CKehoe

I'm looking for help on a personal response to Emily Dickinson I am seriously stuck :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 roisin bb

hi id really appreciate some help on emily dickinson too?

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭higgz

!MAVERICK! wrote: »
    If I can send MP3 files over the internet, I Will, I Have an MP3 from my teacher that tells you everything you need to know about her, including writing an answer on her. My retired poetry teacher Dennis Creaven from the institute made it.

Send MP3s or any notes to davehiggz@gmail.com and I can re-upload them for everyone here.

• Advertisement
Advertisement