Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The David Meade Project

Options
  • 22-01-2011 5:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭

Has anyone seen this guy? He's a mentalist and was on The Panel there last week and I thought he was fantastic. He also has a show on BBC called the David Meade Project which I havent seen yet but would like to check out. The guy seems interesting anyway and hopefully we'll see more.

Also I'm generally new to magic and stuff just a bit of an interest but I kinda wanna get into it. Althought I always prefered Mentalsim and manipulation compared to actual magic. Can anyone recommend any good books or anything on the topic? The sticky only has one but I was hoping for a few.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

Corinda - 13 steps to mentalism
    Richard Osterlind - Mind Mysteries series of DVDs ( 1-7 ) and easy to master mental miracles.
    Banachek - PSI series of DVDs ( 1-4 )

/thread ends

• Registered Users Posts: 5 tristarp

I watched his show and he's going to get himself into the same trouble that Derren Brown got into when he started off..ie passing off blatant magic tricks as feats of mind control and prediction.
    Having said that he is a good magician..and remember that's what he is.... a magician

Advertisement