Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All my gear. Mask, red dot, rifle, vest, even my bbs...

Options
  • 22-01-2011 11:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Hi all, selling up as I can't afford airsoft anymore and like many of us have found I need money!

First up is my very upgraded, very much loved WELL L96.

Has a Hexagon Products hop up unit,
    Prometheus 550mm-6.03mm barrel,
    3 magazines (~25 rounds each),
    the original 3-9x40 scope it comes with,
    the bipod and rail adapter for the bipod that it comes with,
    a high rise top rail adapter to put the scope high enough that I could use a paintball mask with it,
    I have put in an airbrake in the piston and a piece of foam padding to reduce the report there,
    lathe cut my own barrel spacers from pvc making the barrel much sturdier and (to my surprise!) reduced the report also,
    made my own barrel shroud to cover the extended barrel (looks like a suppressor, changes the sound rather than reduces it) pvc with lathe cut parts also.

Have never skirmished this gun, instead it was my pride and joy plinker. Shoots at about .93 J last time I took it over my chrono. Range with the Hexagon hop up is impressive, especially with the Guarder silicon hop up.

Looking for €250 for the rifle.

Collection far preferred. Post would be a lot of hassle for me and meeting up with 4 foot something of a gun and no gun bag would be rather difficult for me!

Next I have a JT paintball mask. Has the usual full face protection with what they call an anti-fog lens. In fairness too it, it never fogged on me but that's probably due to the massive amounts of ventilation on it! Has seen 2 skirmishes.

Looking for €30 for the mask.

I have a Gamo brand red dot sight that I believe is manufactured for use with air rifles, so frankly this thing is more accurate and precise than the gun I put it on ever was. Usual features, 5 levels of brightness for red, 5 for green. Adjustable elevation and windage and 2x magnification through a 42mm lens.

Looking for €30 for the sight.

I have an OD cross draw vest in pretty much mint condition. Saw 2 skirmishes and then I realised it was kind of pointless for carrying a spare high-cap and some bb's when I was wearing combats. Has 2 double M4 style stanag pouches though I've rammed 3 into each with no bother to the vest, just difficult to remove them quickly. A pistol holster on the left hand side, 3 mag pouches for your pistol mags, a dump pouch around back, a radio pocket on the shoulder and a smallish pocket on the right upper chest.

Looking for €35 for the vest.

As for bbs I have about 4000 gunfire 0.25 g bbs hanging around, will let them go for a fiver :pac:

If anyone wants I can put up more pictures but not until either 24 hours from now or somebody else posts in this thread!

If I find anything else I will post in here along with prices.
    Pics below.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 916 ✭✭✭CAVEMAN_69

where are you based? interested on the dot sight

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭An Mac Tíre

Ah sorry I forgot to mention that! Based in Donnycarney, northside Dublin city. Could of course meet up with the things that are not gun shaped in the city centre or somewhere similar ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Samjoebob

Would you post the bbs for a fiver?

Would you post the bbs for a fiver?

I could look into it for you mate, but if I'm honest I reckon it wouldn't be worth your while really. I'd have to charge you the postage and that many bb's weighs about a kilo plus the weight of the packaging. If I'm right I think it would be between 6-8 euro to post it and by then it would be handier to grab some at your local place or on site.

If you still want them though I could find out for you properly!

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭OutsiderAkuma

I'll take the bb's if they are still for sale, mate live were you do, he could pick them up I'm sure. Only if other guy doesn't want them posted after all. Would you also sell one l96 mag also? I have none, and need one badly!!!

• Advertisement

I'll take the bb's if they are still for sale, mate live were you do, he could pick them up I'm sure. Only if other guy doesn't want them posted after all. Would you also sell one l96 mag also? I have none, and need one badly!!!

I'll see what Samejoebob says about the bbs but if I he doesn't want to bother with posting them then of course you can have them. Would prefer to keep the L96 stuff together as it will sell better as a package. If I start getting desperate to be rid of the stuff though I'll consider selling one mag by itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Samjoebob

If it costs about a tenner altogether I will take them because I have to pay 14e plus 6e postage usually when I get my bbs

I'll see what Samejoebob says about the bbs but if I he doesn't want to bother with posting them then of course you can have them. Would prefer to keep the L96 stuff together as it will sell better as a package. If I start getting desperate to be rid of the stuff though I'll consider selling one mag by itself.

Cool, well keep me informed please, I'd take 2 mags if you would sell them? Hell I'd take 3 lol but I'm sure you want to try keep one for the springer itself lol lovely sniper by the way, I have an l96 myself lol I shoul get you to upgrade it for me, as I haven't a clue how to myself

• Registered Users Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭MagicIRL

where did you buy that hexagon hop up unit out of interest?

MagicIRL wrote: »
    where did you buy that hexagon hop up unit out of interest?

Got it from Gunner Airsoft. Needed some work to fit.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭Cool Breeze

hiya,

would you consider selling one or two of the mags separately?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 airsoft_guy

would you be willing to post the vest? at same price?
    thanks

hiya,

Sorry dude, but if he does, I have first dibs!!

hiya,

Answered this above, not for now. Also as Outsiderakuma says he has "first dibs" :p if I decided to break this up.

would you be willing to post the vest? at same price?
    thanks

Ok I'm gonna use this post both to answer your question and to clarify.

I would be disinclined to post things as I really don't have the time to but if you offer asking or make a decent offer I can accept *PLUS POSTAGE* I will of course find out how much it costs to post and do my best to facilitate you.

Now this is just a guess but I think sending the vest by post would cost something like 8-9 euro, and given the vest was €45 new and is in near perfect condition I can't really sell it on for this little. Sorry airsoft_guy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭Cool Breeze

hiya,
    not sure if the gun with mags has sold or not: however I am still in need of 1 magazine for a well l96 - and a quick transaction...

Advertisement