Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disposable camera film to .jpg format

Options
  • 22-01-2011 12:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭

Anyone know where the best place to get this done?

I'm not too interested in getting the developed photos

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭kenyard

lidl or aldi were actually selling something that did this quite recently..
    im guessing most photo shops would be able to do this for you to be honest if you provide a usb or something. i have no idea on costing though..doubt it would be overly expensive.
    cant remember the price of the thing to do it yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Eph1958

Hi, the only way (that I know of) of doing this is to have the rolls of film developed and then scan in the negatives. Some scanners come with an adapter for this or else a dedicated negative scanner will do. It takes a bit of time, results are good, but not as good as digital cameras. PM me for any more info.
    You can also simply scan in the photographs but I've never bothered with this.

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Amaru KGB

Cheers for the reply folks. I was in Dundrum at the weekend and Fujifilm on the top floor developed 3 camera's for me and put them onto a CD for €20, so pretty good value.

Advertisement