Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wolves vs Liverpool match thread

12346»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

mixednuts wrote: »
    Where are the likes of Muppet , Barba etc etc today ??

They'll be here soon... saying everyone is getting carried away.. "typical Liverpool fans" etc etc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Brenireland

muppet @ a show,Berba @ OT.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Leiva

I'm f*cking delighted with that, has made my weekend. Had no plans to go beering but that's about to change.

3-0 .
    Hearts win.
    Come on the Blues.

;)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,314 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Personally..... I couldn't give a shít !!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,411 ✭✭✭shotamoose

I love Kenny's reaction to goals. Just like when he was a player, he treats every one like it was his first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,778 ✭✭✭Pauleta

Fair play to Liverpool. They played some great football today. I might even begin to like them if they continue like that. I think the pass and move midfield will go out the window when Stevie Me comes back with his hollywood balls.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Great interview Kenny.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

That interview was almost as good as the game...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

f**king delighted with that result :D

Wish now I could just watch the match as I missed it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Leiva

31 passes for final goal :)
    RT @WillM66: @paul_tomkins Just rewound it and it was 31 passes. I think every Liverpool player touched it in build up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Haven't read through the thread,but i can only assume there's a lot of positivity taken from the performance today.

Not one player played badly today, even Poulsen who i despise, managed not to be as sh!te as he usually is.

King Kenny has got us playing again. Playing footballing in a more attacking sense, trying to win the game rather than just trying not to lose it.

Torres looks interested again. He's becoming a bit petulant, but i think that's his response to being kicked all over the place and not getting the frees for it. He seems to want to show he's up for the physical battle.

Meireles, quite simply, was brilliant today. Man of the Match for me. I don't know who officially got it, but i take it it was him.

The difference having Kenny in charge rather than Roy is so noticable. The thought of Hodgson still being our manager is just so depressing.

Kenny has given a bit of freedom to that team. They can express themselves more. The squad is obviously not good enough at this stage to win the title and such like, but they are good enough to finish in the top half.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

monkey9 wrote: »
    Haven't read through the thread,but i can only assume there's a lot of positivity taken from the performance today.

Not one player played badly today, even Poulsen who i despise, managed not to be as sh!te as he usually is.

You must be blind if you think Skrtel didn't play badly!

SantryRed wrote: »
    You must be blind if you think Skrtel didn't play badly!

Hmmm, you may well be right there with Skrtel,in fairness.That bloke needs to be sold. He isn't good enough. I thought he was at first, but he's not!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

monkey9 wrote: »
    Hmmm, you may well be right there with Skrtel,in fairness.That bloke needs to be sold. He isn't good enough. I thought he was at first, but he's not!

When he first came I thought he was gonna be something along the lines of Vidic. But this year he has deteriorated badly.

SantryRed wrote: »
    When he first came I thought he was gonna be something along the lines of Vidic. But this year he has deteriorated badly.

I actually thought myself he was our Vidic, but it's not just this season. It's over the course of the last couple of seasons, he has just deteriorated.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,697 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

2a6o8q1.jpg

Torres: Looking for this? :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,313 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

why do the wolves fans not like Reina?

They see him as getting Ward sent off last season and since in every game have booed him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,313 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

karma_ wrote: »
    That linesman is hot.

Google image search this assistant ref from Brazil ;)

Ana Paula de Oliveira

Advertisement