Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any car washes open???

Options
  • 22-01-2011 12:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

HI everyone,

for the past while I've been trying to find a car wash that's open. All the ones in my area (Chapelizod) haven't been working forever now. I'd preferrably like one that does an under carriage clean too.
    Anybody know of anything that's actually open?

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭5500

Not sure of anything closer to you but the Topaz garage at newlands cross is working and it does underbody too. Better option would be to bring your own mitt and use the diy powerhose option in a station, you'll have no problem getting access to the underside of the car or wheel archs with the lance on the hose.

Foxhunter on the N4 might be closer and you can Diy or afaik theres lads who'll wash it there for you too

Advertisement