Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Computer Repairs and construction in Drogheda

Options
  • 22-01-2011 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭

Was thinking of starting up a mini company part time as a nixer i suppose. Servicing laptops and desktops e.g virus removal, Memory upgrades, HDD upgrades, system recoverys etc and then my other interest. building pc's, looking at retail systems that give you what the manufacturer wants, I could give what the customer wants. Just wondering is there much of a market for this kind of thing, I wouldn't be relying on it full time but even to make €50 a week I'd be happy to build a reputation

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 mornington man

Hi,
    The Drogheda area needs such a service, as my experiences to date have been fairly negative. Do it part time at first and build up your reputation.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭ssmith6287

Yeah well I work in I.T anyway so it would be part time for now anyway, just need to get my foot in the door and get known :)

Advertisement