Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not Baby Yoga

Options
  • 22-01-2011 3:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭

Has anyone heard on the news lately of this new baby yoga trend, i saw it on you tube and cant really make my mind up if it is a real baby or not.

But if people out there believe it is a really baby and go doing it to their own kids i would be worried. 1 false move and there would be serous damage done.

I think it is very irresponsible for the woman to film herself throwing a baby around like that, knowing that others might follow suit. Ive already seen 2 videos of something similar and i find it quite scary.

Any thoughts!

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2011/01/19/try-home-russian-baby-swinging-yoga/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

That's not yoga. That's child abuse, and unfortunately is becoming more common in Russia.

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭Shelli2

That is definately NOT baby yoga, I went to a baby yoga class when my son was born (He's now 3.5 yrs old).

Baby yoga is fantastic if done properly.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

The premise of this thread is flawed, IMO as you titled it baby yoga and then linked to an article which is clearly labelled 'This is NOT baby yoga'.

Is this meant to be an actual discussion of baby yoga or a discussion of a vide of child abuse?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Title amended.

Advertisement