Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any old school nights in dublin?

• 22-01-2011 5:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭

new to this section and i did a search but no joy...

im looking for some nights to go to that consist of 90's hiphop. im not really into any of the newer stuff getting released with the exception of a few tracks, most of it, to me, is ****e. (i dont mind sean price though)

all the usual stuff; gza, wu, nas, and particularly west coast stuff...

cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

There's a night coming up in the Twisted Pepper on the 16th Feb where DJ Flip, The Expert and Davey S are playing in the hip hop room. There will be a mix of everything in there.

There is also a Drum N Bass room that night, that'll be the larger of the two as the lads organising it a primarily DnB guys.

Advertisement