Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best restaurant in Dublin

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭nosietoes

Pretty much every restaurant can deal with veggies and coeliac. And if one person is both, the make sure to ring ahead just to make sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭flahers

The Storehouse IFCS

• Registered Users Posts: 9,688 ✭✭✭John_Rambo

nosietoes wrote: »
    Pretty much every restaurant can deal with veggies and coeliac. And if one person is both, the make sure to ring ahead just to make sure.

+ 1, all of them do, some better than others. If you go for ethnic (mainly Asian) restaurants from parts of the planet that aren't meat reliant or glutton reliant you're on a winner. Probably better than the regular fare.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭Aard

liffeylite wrote: »
    A good list here...

Wasn't site revealed to have been heavily influenced by the restaurants to remove bad reviews? They were found out by boardsies. Can't remember which forum. Anyway, I'd be disinclined to trust them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

I know its not really a restaurant as such. But Boojum in Dublin 1 is incredible. Even most of the Americans in my course who have had great Mexican, agree its unbelievable.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 306 ✭✭innad

LoganRice wrote: »
    Any good restaurants by Grafton street? Must cater for vegetarians and coeliacs.

Acapulco have a good vegetarian and coeliac-friendly menu. Also Milanos have started doing gluten-free pizzas which are quite nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭donvito99

Would highly recommend Little Jerusalem in Rathmines. Avoids the painful trek into town. BYOWine too.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,688 ✭✭✭John_Rambo

donvito99 wrote: »
    Avoids the painful trek into town

Thanks for the review, but some of live minutes away from the city centre! Lots live between the Grand and Royal.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭Aard

John_Rambo wrote: »
    Thanks for the review, but some of live minutes away from the city centre! Lots live between the Grand and Royal.

Yup - about 120,000 to be somewhat precise!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭donvito99

Aard wrote: »
    Yup - about 120,000 to be somewhat precise!

The other million live outside the canals.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

Was in Punjab by Nature yesterday in Ranalagh was divine.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 goodbye

Is there a list around of peoples favourites?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

LoganRice wrote: »
    Any good restaurants by Grafton street? Must cater for vegetarians and coeliacs.

Price Range?
    Any unacceptable "ethnic" restaurants?
    Getting bookings this close to Christmas could be tricky though for the nicer places.

Places I've been recently that I've liked are http://www.whitefriargrill.ie/
    http://www.thevintagekitchen.ie/
    Terra Madre is on the quays - Bachelor's Walk so not too far of a stroll.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭Mince Pie

Went to Bite recently, staff amazing, couldn't do enough for you and food was gorgeous!! On south Frederick st.
    Will definitely be going back.

http://www.bitedublin.com/

Advertisement