Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Girly weekend in Galway

Options
  • 22-01-2011 6:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭

Hey guys, just looking for advice on things to do for a girly weekend in Galway.

I'm the "baby" of the family :rolleyes: and as a first year in NUIG my mom wants to come up for a weekend with my two sisters to have a nice girly weekend.

I'm 18, my sisters are 25 and 28 and well my mom is a nice bit older ;)
    We will be staying in a hotel because my place doesn't have the space, and I don't want to spend the weekend doing nothing. I guess the cinema is a given but what else should/must we do?

We aren't loaded with money but would be willing to spend money on some once off like a nice dinner or something. Ye know yerselves :pac:
    Some suggestions will be greatly appreciated.......hotels, restaurants, things to do etc.

Thanks a million in advance! :D

Comments

Advertisement