Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Panasonic HCS Problem

• 22-01-2011 6:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭

Ok the unthinkable has happened and my Panasonic Home Cinema System has stopped working.

When it's plugged in at the wall the fan automatically switches on and it makes the loud click it always makes when switched on. The problem is it's doing this without me ever pressing the power button on the amp/dvd player. So then I turn it on and I get absolutely no sound, the dvd player won't open and sometimes it gives me a 'sum error' message.

If I hit the power button the second I plug it in then it works perfectly but it's clearly sick. Even after I switch off the power button the fan will stay running until plugged out.

Any tips or advice as to what's wrong would be appreciated

Thanks

Advertisement