Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supremacy MMA

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭landsleaving

If they can add a good create mode, with downloadable characters it might just get a lot of niche support from the kind of people who played Fire Pro Wrestling.

If not, it would want to be pretty special to compete with the protein guzzling galactus that is the UFC brand

• Registered Users Posts: 29,845 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Ya they will really have to make a good story here and base the game around that, something like Def Jam: Fight for NY. I can see this being a laugh on 2 player just going to town on each other but will just have to wait for gameplay/hands on to see what kind of skill is involved in pulling off the moves. This is too close to Fight Night Champion. Even though I much prefer MMA, id say fight night will be the better game.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

I must be getting old. I find it wrong that they seem to be focusing on the 'brutal' side of MMA to sell it.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,845 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Ya, apparently they want to base it on early 90's mma like the 1st couple of UFC's with very little rules. They said THQ and EA have too many rules and they are missing the brutal aspect of the sport.

Really I think Undisputed = NBA2K11 and Supremacy = NBA Jam

Advertisement