Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo studios in newbridge, co. Kildare, ireland

Options
  • 22-01-2011 7:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Does anyone have experience with any of the studios in newbridge. Can you comment on their pricing and quality etc. as I'm planning to get one there soon, any pictures of your work would be great too! Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭BUBBLES1978

i got 3 little stars on my foot over 2 years ago there lovely bunch of people but charged me 100 yo yos a bit steep i thought

if your from around newbridge you should venture down to portlaoise or tullamore a fella called rob hicks in the vegas shop does deadly tattoos check out there web page

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Conviction wrote: »
    Does anyone have experience with any of the studios in newbridge. Can you comment on their pricing and quality etc. as I'm planning to get one there soon, any pictures of your work would be great too! Thanks!

Why would you get tattooed there without being sure of the quality of their work?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

Just go to somewhere good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭hairy sailor

I'm in the process of getting a half sleeve done in the razor's edge at the top of eyre street in newbridge by a guy called sean,i had two 4 hour sittings so far & i'm more than happy with his work.call in & talk to him & have a look at some of his work.The shop's on facebook aswell,press like & you can see work from all the artist's who work there

Advertisement