Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Any more free film floating about?

• 22-01-2011 7:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 404 ✭✭

Hi, I've nearly run out of film! Slidinfinity was very kind and gave me a good few about a year ago, which I also shared but now i only have a few rolls left. I only shoot film so have got through quite a lot! Are there are unicare rolls goin around anymore? Or any other free 35mm, even out of date?

Any would be much appreciated. I'm in Dublin and can collect wherever suits.

Thanks a million :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭stabo

Hi Katie, i have some unicare 200 i could give you. Can meet you during the week if yer about. Jim.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 404 ✭✭katiemaloe

Brilliant Jim Thanks a mil. Ill send you a pm to arrange it. Appreciate that very much.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,015 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Hello ya mad hater, I can throw about 10 rolls your way. I've been meaning to get out to you with some rolls for development for ages. So two birds with one stone and all that!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,581 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

I've some too Kate and can have a word with John in unicare about getting more too.

Cheers you two, much appreciated. I'll definitely take whatever ye have to spare. Thanks a million!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,263 ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

Just a quick film one, I found a roll of Kodacolour ISO 200 down as March 2002. If I shoot it will it process? might look a bit mad?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Ballyman

All the film I have is out of date and it works fine. You do get a really old fashioned saturated look but it looks nice I think.

I think the older it is you may get some colour casts depending on where it was stored.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

Borderfox wrote: »
    Just a quick film one, I found a roll of Kodacolour ISO 200 down as March 2002. If I shoot it will it process? might look a bit mad?

the thing i find with expired film is that it's so unpredictable - the rolls of unicare film i have are only from 2008/2009 yet 2 rolls from the same batch/box can yield very different results. you can get some colour casts, yeah, and i've found some of them you only get the colour casts at the beginning of the roll [though this is probably more to do with heat damage] that's the beauty of it though. try it and see!

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭chisel

I have 1 roll of fuji velvia slide film iso 50, and 3 rolls of fujicolour c200 all expired around 2006-2007 but stored in afridge.

Send me a pm if you want it.....

Thanks so much for the free film lads. Much appreciated and I'm stocked up and snap happy again! Thank you :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,015 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

I hope you enjoy your smelly film! :P

Advertisement