Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charity Table Quiz in Macroom

Options
  • 22-01-2011 8:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

I am currently fundraising for my volunteer programme to Ecuador in June with Volunteer Eco Students Abroad (VESA). You may have seen an article about this on the Lee Valley (20th January 2011).
    There I will be teaching the local children English and building and improving class rooms, building sewage systems, etc. For this I will need to raise more than €3,000. The package itself (for national transport, food, water, construction materials, etc.) costs €1,500 and flights will be around €1,500. I will be doing a mini marathon to also raise funds.

I would really really really really appreciate it if you could make it to this! Promises to be a good night, with great prizes! I'll owe you one!

Teams of 4 and €30 a team. Raffle too..

http://cillianryantoecuador.blogspot.com/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

OP - can't see the where, when, time.............etc..........

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Cillerz

cjmcork wrote: »
    OP - can't see the where, when, time.............etc..........

Good point :p

Murray's Bar
    Friday, 18th February
    9pm..

Update of Quiz!!

The table quiz is on in Murray's Bar on Friday the 11th of February at 8p.m.

Got some seriously great prizes today, worth more than €200!!

photo.php?fbid=188819604476023&set=a.184953364862647.45726.100000439542939

Advertisement