Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Primary Schools Thurles

Options
  • 22-01-2011 9:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭

Hey,

Am interested in getting feedback on Primary schools in Thurles school. I've been looking at Scoil Angela. Does anybody have children there and are you happy with it? Any past pupils of the school?? I have never spoken to anybody about this school so am really interested in experiences.

Thanks,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭pirateninja

I've had friends who went to Scoil Angela, never heard of any bad experiences there.
    I went to Pres primary myself and I loved it there. I did my work experience there in TY too and the staff were fantastic to work with. They're really friendly and great teachers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭Cat Melodeon

If you are choosing Scoil Angela with a view to feeding in to the Ursuline Secondary, be aware that the secondary is renowned for having quite a restrictive admissions policy and that attending the primary does not guarantee progression to secondary.

Advertisement