Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband speed downgraded

Options
  • 22-01-2011 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭

Hi Im signed up to the 7mb broadband package.When I checked the speed on my router homepage it used to say 5120 probably because the line could not handle the full 7mb.I checked the speed today and noticed the speed had been downgraded to 3072 .I was just wondering why I was downgraded.Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭eircom: Eleanor

John85 wrote: »
    Hi Im signed up to the 7mb broadband package.When I checked the speed on my router homepage it used to say 5120 probably because the line could not handle the full 7mb.I checked the speed today and noticed the speed had been downgraded to 3072 .I was just wondering why I was downgraded.Thanks

Hello

can you send a Private Message to the Moderators with the following information and we will ask Support to look into your query
    -eircom account number
    -eircom landline telephone number
    -contact mobile number

Thank You
    Eleanor

Advertisement