Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sony DSC N2 - Lens

• 22-01-2011 10:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭

Hi -
    I need a lens for my Sony DSC N2 - Digital Camera - Does anyone know where I can buy one ?

IMGP0261.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,167 ✭✭✭gsxr1

is it worth repair . I was just on ebay . Surly repair would not be worth the cost a working second hand compact

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/sony-cybershot-carl-zeiss-camera-/130477969505?pt=UK_CamerasPhoto_DigitalCameras_DigitalCameras_JN&hash=item1e6117d061#ht_500wt_1156

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭zerohamster

here is a lens assembly for your camera however I would advise against trying to replace it yourself unless you are used to dismantling and reassembling compact cameras as they are alot more difficult then you would think to take apart let alone get back together right (as well as the danger of shocking yourself from the flash capacitor and frying the camera).

For the price you would be saving from doing this yourself instead of getting another camera (about €25 more then the parts), it really isnt worth the risk or time to do the repair especially if you have never done similar work (im guessing you havent if you are looking for parts but correct me if Im wrong).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

Thanks for the replies - I just could'nt find any online

I will buy the one in USA . - Its less than € 50 and I actually paid € 388 for that camera in 2006 on pixmania .

I'm sure prices have fallen a lot since then

Advertisement