Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post Ordering

Options
  • 22-01-2011 10:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭

I know its probably something silly but when I am not logged in while looking at a thread, eg, the first post is #1 the last one is #20. When I log in though this is all reversed, ie, the first post is #20 the last one is #1. I've tried nearly everything but have tunnel vision now and its driving me nuts. Any help please/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭Darragh

I can't find exactly where to change that in the User CP but I've just reset it for you so you should be back to normal.

Can you try and let me know please?

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭IrishB.ie

Darragh wrote: »
    I can't find exactly where to change that in the User CP but I've just reset it for you so you should be back to normal.

Can you try and let me know please?

Thats it, thanks Darragh. Not sure what I done before. Sorry for getting you to work on a Sunday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭Darragh

Not a problem!

Advertisement