Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shed door (double)

• 23-01-2011 1:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a set of doors/frame, preferably wooden, heavy enough for a shed (not built yet)
    Any ideas where I might get something like that and how much?

Plan to have tools and maybe a bike in it in the future, so needs to be able to withstand potential punishment.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭Tom Slick

Well, if the shed still has to be built . . .
    Google 'wooden shed doors'. Better if you spec your own for size, price, materials etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Merch

Tom Slick wrote: »
    Well, if the shed still has to be built . . .
    Google 'wooden shed doors'. Better if you spec your own for size, price, materials etc.

I was really looking for an answer where someone knows of a place specific that does what I was requiring, did google already and didn't throw back what I was looking for, just garden sheds and doors that you could kick in easily, I'm looking for something a bit more solid than that.

And something relatively cheap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭Tom Slick

I'd imagine any carpenter/joiner worthy of the name could make a set as strong as you like, given the right materials.

Advertisement