Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please keep Tar Aldarion to his own forums

Options
  • 23-01-2011 3:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭

.Why can't Tar Aldarion keep to his own forum? He is not funny. And he just ruins discussions in AH.

He thinks he is hilarious injecting his opinion to AH discussion, but they usually end up overthanked by his silly followers, and the thread gets derailed with his love in.

No, I have not reported his posts, Nonetheless, its getting really annoying when people who may be new posters are genuinely offering their opinions and/or experiences to have this kind of silly post turning up again and again. After all, he does have his own forum.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

tar has his own forum?

If we could ban people from AH for simply not being funny it would be alot smaller forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

Tar owns all the forums. Get off his forums.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

so seeing as I have my own forums too does that mean I should always post on them?

Man those guys on the sega forum are going to give me great input when I post a thread bitching about the government/girls/fat people/funny t-shirts.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Don't Tar all Tar's post with the one brush.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭Darlughda

Hardy har. Thanx mils for being real and taking someone serious who is not one of your 'in crowd'.

FFS, can you not see what kind of pest he is?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

Someone got turned down by Tar!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Darlughda wrote: »
    Hardy har. Thanx mils for being real and taking someone serious who is not one of your 'in crowd'.

FFS, can you not see what kind of pest he is?

You're asking us to tell someone to fúck off from the forum because you think he's annoying and isn't funny. Make a serious request that I can actually take seriously and I'll take it seriously but we don't ban people because someone doesn't like them.

You're asking us to tell someone to fúck off from the forum because you think he's annoying and isn't funny. .
    No, I am asking you to stop somebody deliberately trolling the AH forum, who is doing so because his own is lacking traffic.
    Make a serious request that I can actually take seriously and I'll take it seriously but we don't ban people because someone doesn't like them.
    How dare you get high and mighty with me you overinflated cushion! You are only a pinprick away from levelling with reality.

Cop on. His trolling of AH is beyond 'funny' at this stage and quite acting the maggot!

LoLth: Darlugha infracted for insulting a poster. Insult removed.

No, I am asking you to stop somebody deliberately trolling the AH forum, who is doing so because his own is lacking traffic.

How dare you get high and mighty with me you overinflated cushion! You are only a pinprick away from levelling with reality. Asshóle.

Cop on. His trolling of AH is beyond 'funny' at this stage and quite acting the maggot!

He's not trolling the forum or at least not to any extent that I would see some action needed to be taken.

Look it, the guy has his own forum, with his own in jokes, and followers.

Then what happens, he buts in on a thread that is in AH, so it becomes a 'Tar' thing. The thread gets moved to his forum.

This is not good.
    Some of us actually like having a laugh on AH, or even delving into the odd serious discussion, some of which might involve light flirting (no, tar, you do not own flirting),or just messing, next thing one of his posts appears thanked by his squillions of ass lickers, and the thread is moved to his shítty forum.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

How dare you get high and mighty with me you overinflated cushion! You are only a pinprick away from levelling with reality. Asshóle.

Fada record, personal abuse is not tolerated on Boards no matter how you dress it up.

Fada record, personal abuse is not tolerated on Boards no matter how you dress it up.

Well, thats just great. Sharpshooter,

How come his consistent trolling in AH is tolerated?

Everytime, there is a thread that relates to flirting or any kind of behaviour that is considered sexual, he buts in, derails the thread, and the the thread ends up being moved to his love-in forum that most of us have not interest even clickin onto?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Tar should be Tared and feathered.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Somebody haz to be the Guru of Boards/AH .....Tar as such is our Sacrifice

/ lights 20 joss sticks ...cough

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Tar is male ?

Oh the funniez just dont stop. Yes Tar is male yes you have used up every internet meme known to geek. Can we get back to discussion please without the love in for Tar here please?

super-rush wrote: »
    Tar should be Tared and feathered.

me thinks Tar would enjoy that.

Oh the funniez just dont stop. Yes Tar is male yes you have used up every internet meme known to geek. Can we get back to discussion please without the love in for Tar here please?

sorry is someone unloved by Tar.

hondasam wrote: »
    me thinks Tar would enjoy that.
    Well hardy har hondasm, why dont you head off to Tar's forum there?

LoLth: insult removed. infracted again.

Ok.
    Why can't Tar Aldarion keep to his own forum?
    Why should he?
    He is not funny.
    I think he is.
    And he just ruins discussions in AH.
    You don't get AH do you?
    He thinks he is hilarious injecting his opinion to AH discussion, but they usually end up overthanked by his silly followers, and the thread gets derailed with his love in.
    Wrong.
    No, I have not reported his posts, Nonetheless, its getting really annoying when people who may be new posters are genuinely offering their opinions and/or experiences to have this kind of silly post turning up again and again. After all, he does have his own forum.
    I couldn't disagree with you more.

• Advertisement

Okay, SuperRush,

Are we talking difference of opinion between you and I?

You obviously think from your answers that Tar Aldarion is hilarious, and he does not disrupt AH threads. So, fair enough that's your opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Well, thats just great. Sharpshooter,

How come his consistent trolling in AH is tolerated?

Is it?

I have only seen the one reported post by you after you stated you hadn't reported his posts.
    Everytime, there is a thread that relates to flirting or any kind of behaviour that is considered sexual, he buts in, derails the thread, and the the thread ends up being moved to his love-in forum that most of us have not interest even clickin onto?

You mean the FlirTar forum so, yes threads of a flirtatious nature will end up there regardless of whether tar posted in them in AHs.

After all if the threads you are complaining about end up in the Flirting forum there is a reason.

As you put it yourself.

Then don't click.

I honestly don't get your gripe against Tar, if you are posting in a thread that relates to flirting/sexual discussion in AHs, how can you be annoyed when it's moved to the forum that's most suited to the topic?

Okay, SuperRush,

Are we talking difference of opinion between you and I?

You obviously think from your answers that Tar Aldarion is hilarious, and he does not disrupt AH threads. So, fair enough that's your opinion.

If i or any of the other AH mods thought Tar was being disruptive we would have done something about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

Tarald Arion is a whore, not just any whore, a gender inspecific thanks-whore

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Oh this is too good. Also, for the record nearly every single thread that is moved to my forum, I have only posted in afterwards. The only posts I have ever noticed from dar are her telling me to stick to my forum (which I ignored until now) and her abusing people.

I think dar (dar & tar <3) should be banned from forever, as you can see from her posts on AH, all she does is abuse everybody, whereas I have offered many and varied gems on this eve. In particular, many wonder at my knowledge of the densities of various waters.

No, Sharpshooter, its not fair.

Some of us want to hear the opinions and ideas and desires of people who want to engage with stuff. And we do not want to be be re-directed to the TAr forum.

AH is about the unexpected, the unusual, the freaky all matters of crazy possibility in hooking up for love and/or sex.

Tar's forum is a love in for boardsies who all know each other or want to badly know each other.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

look what this has started

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=70233475&postcount=27

I am in distress :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

I am in this dress :mad:

I demand Penis :pac:

• Advertisement

--LOS-- wrote: »
    I am in this dress :mad:

I am undressed