Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need some help

Options
  • 23-01-2011 3:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Hi Guys,

Im hoping up all can help me with this, I currently live with my boyfriend, we have a great relationship where everything is open an honest and I am the happiest I have ever been.

Save for tonight, his mates were playing a stupid game in d pub, in which my head got hit wit an aftershave bottle, hurting and cutting me badly.

I smiled and laughed about it cos we were all out together but I am afraid not that I got more hurt than I thought - v swollen n swore - what to do?

I dont think I can love someone who thinks my hurting is funny as much as I do currently love them...............

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

If you want to talk about relationship issues then I recommend this forum: http://boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1174

If you are more concerned about the medical implications I recommend that you visit your GP.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭reddevilfan

Hi Guys,

Im hoping up all can help me with this, I currently live with my boyfriend, we have a great relationship where everything is open an honest and I am the happiest I have ever been.

Save for tonight, his mates were playing a stupid game in d pub, in which my head got hit wit an aftershave bottle, hurting and cutting me badly.

I smiled and laughed about it cos we were all out together but I am afraid not that I got more hurt than I thought - v swollen n swore - what to do?

I dont think I can love someone who thinks my hurting is funny as much as I do currently love them...............

My advice is to think clearly, and not let the head rule the heart.
    Many stupid things can happen when people are drunk or partying.
    Talk to your partner and say how you feel... If he is genuine he would have apologised when sober etc... with regards to the bang... any head injury is best checked either by a GP or doctor on call

Advertisement