Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

centocour cork job query

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭murphym7

I don't work there, but my best guess is that its a general operative postition. Title makes it sound a bit more fancy. I would say pay would be around the 35k mark which would include the shift allowance.

As I said , this is a best guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭mcko

I work down the hill but I think they are paid a lot less than us, I would say about the €40,000 mark including shift,
    The pharma industry is changing and not for the benifit of the workers, lots of perks and benifits are being chipped away.Good luck anyway.

Pre culture is the one of the least complex parts of a bio plant, tis no wonder the salaries are on the fall for operators, wages were looney for what the job entails. Did it myself years ago and thought it back then too. More than likely the high 20s maximum for a basic salary for that role I would think which is a very decent wage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Kimono-Girl

hi there :)

i am familiar with the company,

the job is in manufacturing, if you are applying just watch your spelling, the company is called "centocor" they are a branch of Johnson and Johnson which will come in handy if you are called for an interview, they do drugs for arthritis, amongst others...

http://www.centocororthobiotech.com/cobi/index.html

perk wise you get a discount on Johnson and Johnson stuff (not just baby things, e.g. Listerine, reach toothbrushes and their brands of cosmetics...etc) as far as i know,

people down there are very friendly and its 15-20 minutes from the city.

perk wise you get a discount on Johnson and Johnson stuff (not just baby things, e.g. Listerine, reach toothbrushes and their brands of cosmetics...etc) as far as i know,

The discount on that sort od stuff is excellent, a 500ml bottle of Listerine is only slightly over a € :eek:. Presumably like other J&J sites though you can only spend a certain amount per month :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭shadowcomplex

hi there :)

i am familiar with the company,

the job is in manufacturing, if you are applying just watch your spelling, the company is called "centocor" they are a branch of Johnson and Johnson which will come in handy if you are called for an interview, they do drugs for arthritis, amongst others...

http://www.centocororthobiotech.com/cobi/index.html

people down there are very friendly and its 15-20 minutes from the city.

any idea of the salary

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Kimono-Girl

any idea of the salary

not for manufacturing sorry,

but i have found generally my salary was matched and/or raised based on previous salaries i've had, different industry though so don't take my word for it.

Advertisement