Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tuesday night transport Kilkenny to Waterford?

Options
  • 23-01-2011 7:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi,

I'm just wondering if anyone knows of any means of getting from Kilkenny centre (Patrick Street) to Waterford on Tuesday nights departing from 10pm? I've searched JJ Kavanaghs and Bus Eireann but the best I can do is a bus getting me into Carrick at 11.25pm which is still 15 miles short!!!

I hope to undertake an evening course starting this week that will continue until June if I can sort the Kilkenny-Waterford spin. Unfortunately staying overnight is not an option for me because our children are very young and my better half has an early start in her job on Wednesdays.

Just to clarify it's tuesday nights only and I'm a 40 year old male who would happily contribute to the fuel costs of anyone going this way.

All suggestions welcome or pm me if you prefer.....thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Post this up in the waterford board aswell. You never know. Hope you get sorted

• Registered Users Posts: 29 emart100

Yeah will do seanybiker.....cheers

Advertisement