Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

multiplayer recommendation

• 23-01-2011 11:33am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭

I have 2 mates who i play xbox with,one in the UK and one in OZ. we are fed up with the usual FPS shooters and are looking for something different, does anyone have any suggestions ? preferably ones we can all play as co-op ?

Here are some games we have played :

Halo reach
    GoW 1/2
    Lost Planet 2

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Borderlands

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭pH

co-op for 3+ I'd recommend (In that I've played and enjoyed)

Gears of War 2 (Horde Mode)
    Borderlands
    HALO 3 & ODST (campaign mode)
    Both L4D games
    Various Nazi Zombies in CoD games (and special Ops)
    Various guitar/rock band games (if that's your thing)
    Red Dead Redemption

Here's a full list
    http://www.co-optimus.com/system.php?id=1&sort=online&direction=ASC

Anything with 3 or more in the online column will theoretically allow you LIVE co-op, though the quality and experience differ greatly between them - check out what interests you.

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭bastados

You simply must check out Rainbow vegas 2 , it has 4 player coop and the Ai tangos are about the best you'll fight against in any game..plus the individual customisation and look adds greatly...should be quite cheap now too...one of my all time favourite shooters.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭Smoggy

Thanks for the quick replies... I should have said we have also played borderlands (great game),I will check out that link now and read about Rainbow vegas 2 !

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

+1 on R6 Vegas 2. Definitely not run and gun. 1 shot kill,smartest enemy AI of any game yet and the enemies dont spawn in the same place every time. Lots of strategy and teamwork required to come out on top.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Yeah, R6V2 is a "must have" game for your collection! Solid single player campaign and a very accomplished and polished multiplayer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

I must check out rainbow six hearing alot of good things

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭qbhod

DEAD RISING 2! :D
    Awesome fun

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,521 ✭✭✭dor83

Splinter Cell Conviction and the Ghost Recon games have good co-op modes, I really enjoyed Crackdown's co-op too.

Advertisement