Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Suzuki dealers

• 23-01-2011 11:35am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 235 ✭✭

I'm in the Market for a new Bandit - apart from Megabikes, is there any other Suzuki bike dealer in dublin/surrounding counties

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭goodlad

Andys Bikes in Kildare. He is also a suzuki dealer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,029 ✭✭✭gipi

RPM in Drogheda is also a Suzuki dealer.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭gok

Cotters will deal with Suzuki importers (priory) and get you a price. They're good to deal with.
    Bray Honda will also get you a price - they're not great at calling you back though.
    I believe there is a place in Tallaght try here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭alanmc

Tallaght Superbikes are Suzuki dealers and they're in ... errrm ... Tallaght.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭vinniemac

I think Paul Ryan in JFK estate is a dealer as well

• Advertisement
Advertisement