Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car body repair shop?

Options
  • 23-01-2011 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone knows a good car body repair shop around Waterford?
    I have to get my the drivers wingmirror on my sisters car replaced after one of my so called "friends" kicked it off last night in a drunken fit of destruction:mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭Sikie

Gary Coker Tel 087 2456106

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Funfair

Gerry Kennedy Crash repairs

Unit 8 Cleaboy business park old kilmeaden road Waterford 051-871515

or

Micheal Murphy Crash Repairs

http://www.mlmurphycrashrepairs.com/about_us.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 33 chepejohn

The lads in Pemrose Motors and crash repairs are numger 1 for me ,
    straightened my chassis after a bang , they also sprayed my car for fook all after i said dont bother...AAAAA

051 591545

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Funfair

I presume you mean Penrose Motors Crash repairs 17 Westside Business Park Old Kilmeaden Rd Co. Waterford..

• Registered Users Posts: 33 chepejohn

Funfair wrote: »
    I presume you mean Penrose Motors Crash repairs 17 Westside Business Park Old Kilmeaden Rd Co. Waterford..

just jecked and you are erect :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

o keeffes out in six cross roads do a great job

• Registered Users Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭lassykk

Sikie wrote: »
    Gary Coker Tel 087 2456106

Would definitely not recommend him... extremely nice guy but I was very unhappy with the work I had done on my car.

Found RSI did a much better job for me

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭Hifive

RSI,
    Is that the guy who used to be out in Slieverue?

Yeah it is... He's still out there but not sure if its called RSI anymore... It's damien I dealt with out there... can root out a number if wanted

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭Hifive

lassykk wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

Thanks, I think I have a number some where for him.
    Damien Irish is his name, I thought he had moved, good to know he's still there. He's a genius with car body repairs and he's sound too.
    I have a few classic cars and he's one of the few people I'd trust with body work/rust repairs on them.

• Advertisement

Hifive wrote: »
    Thanks, I think I have a number some where for him.
    Damien Irish is his name, I thought he had moved, good to know he's still there. He's a genius with car body repairs and he's sound too.
    I have a few classic cars and he's one of the few people I'd trust with body work/rust repairs on them.

Yeah he's a local guy. He's very good to deal with. He didn't even move but when they were doing the bodykits they had another premises down in New Ross. Don't think that's going anymore seen as the boy racer scene has died down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Any chance someone could pm me Damien Irish's number please?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Stewie_Griffin

chepejohn wrote: »
    The lads in Pemrose Motors and crash repairs are numger 1 for me ,
    straightened my chassis after a bang , they also sprayed my car for fook all after i said dont bother...AAAAA

051 591545

Is Penrose Motors still in existence?

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Nypd

Is Penrose Motors still in existence?

Closed down a few weeks ago afaik

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

lassykk wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.
    would'nt give the guy the time of day after my car got "nicked" from his garage last year

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭bradolf pittler

tycor crash repairs in the city are very good and reasonable too,had some damage done to the rear passenger door recently,they replaced the "skin" on the door and did some panel beating on the underside of the car all for 650 euro,did a very good aswell.

Advertisement