Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Windows in Donegal

Options
  • 20-01-2011 11:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

muffler wrote: »
    Prices wont vary that much around the country so I'll move this to the prices/costs forum where it should attract a bit more attention.
    hi muffler.Thanks for your previous advice,you seem to be a wealth of information.would you recommend any window suppliers,im hoping to get wooden.thanks again

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,038 ✭✭✭✭muffler

hi muffler.Thanks for your previous advice,you seem to be a wealth of information.would you recommend any window suppliers,im hoping to get wooden.thanks again
    Of the top of my head i would think Haughey Joinery are reasonably consistent. Havent ever heard any bad reports about them and having seen their windows on a couple of jobs Id be happy enough with them.

They are based up near the top of Lurgybrack somewhere - out the Ballybofey road from Letterkenny.

No connection with this firm obviously.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,038 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Above posts moved from another thread

Advertisement