Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Science Education, picking Phys or Chem???

Options
  • 23-01-2011 2:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

I'm a second year science ed student and I'm fairly sure I'm gonna pick Physics as my option at the end of the year but can anyone advise me which is the best way to go... I don't really mind which one i end up teaching but I dont wanna pick physics n then find out that its bitchin hard!

Opinions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

I'm a second year science ed student and I'm fairly sure I'm gonna pick Physics as my option at the end of the year but can anyone advise me which is the best way to go... I don't really mind which one i end up teaching but I dont wanna pick physics n then find out that its bitchin hard!

Opinions?

I'll be going with the physics anyway, It makes me wanna die less inside than chemistry :p:p:p

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭bogshepherd

was thinking more along the lines of people who have already done the course and could advise on which is the better option, in regards getting a job afterwards and also the difficulty of either option

Advertisement