Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Art Stuff in Berlin?

Options
  • 23-01-2011 3:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭

My mom's got me doing a mini research project on art stuff to do in Berlin for her friend, for some reason since she thinks I'm in Flensburg (the very north of Germany) I'm going to be able to actually look into this stuff in person, but due to financial restraints it's not practical, so I figure I might as well consult the all-knowing boards.ie.

Basically, she wants to know of art museums, galleries, art classes, accommodations with places to paint, etc. Preferably (way) off the default tourist path; she can hold her own and is a bit of an adventurer so I'd prefer something a little less than obvious, but still close enough to the city.

I'm asking this both here (figure it's best here as since I'm looking for non-standard tourist stuff people who have lived/live there might have better insight) and in the "Things to do in.." forum, hopefully that's okay, if it's not then move to where it's appropriate/delete one, I'm just looking for the widest variety of reply because I kinda need to have at least something for tonight when she's talking to her friend :o

Thanks for any help!

Comments

Advertisement