Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I buy tiramisu in Cork?

Options
  • 23-01-2011 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭

All help much appreciated!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Dermighty

In a restaurant, the best I've had would be Casanova on North Main Street. Anywhere else I've tried was a poor imitation.

If you want to buy it in a shop...good luck :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭PhysiologyRocks

It doesn't need to be fabulous - it's someone's birthday and its purpose is to be part of a come dine with me reference.

I do need to be able to get it to my house, so any shop where they are available or company that will make one would be great.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,389 ✭✭✭FTGFOP

They (Casanova) do take away as well. Just ring them and ask for however many portions of tiramisu to take away, and they'll box it up for you. I've done this myself :)

Their number: 021 4851111

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

If you mean a shop, Marks & Spencers do one, Dunnes stock one too but it's poor.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 oldfecker

you could also try "Heavenly cakes" in the english market.... tasty cakes there... and as someone above said, M&S

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭cookie75

Have tried a few shop bought ones and M and S is definately the best

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Corkboi

Yeah M&S do one......

Advertisement