Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Greens Are Gone - Good Riddance

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,025 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

marlin vs wrote: »
    Don't forget the likes of John Deasy from Fine Gael what **** he stirred on the licencing of hand gun's.

Just remind him of who exactly broke the smoking ban law in the Dail bar[Public place] when it first came out...If he can prove that legally held handguns caused crime here,he might have a point otherwise people ,glass houses,and stones applies to him!:)
    Of course being such a cry baby, no doubt he'd run off to the media to bawl that the nasty gunowners were intimidating him again!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭SpringerF

I heard one of the Fine Gael lads on Newstalk this morning telling us they were talking with the greens at the minute about a coalition.

This is a real and present danger.
    The greens are not gone yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭johngalway

SpringerF wrote: »
    I heard one of the Fine Gael lads on Newstalk this morning telling us they were talking with the greens at the minute about a coalition.

This is a real and present danger.
    The greens are not gone yet.

I would love to hear how on account of how:

1 The Dail will be dissolved on Friday or the Govt faces a motion of No Confidence which they can't win, which triggers an election.

2 The Greens are unlikely to hold many if any of their seats in that election.

3 FG are unlikely to get that many seats as to be that close to an overall majority.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭SpringerF

johngalway wrote: »
    I would love to hear how on account of how:

1 The Dail will be dissolved on Friday or the Govt faces a motion of No Confidence which they can't win, which triggers an election.

2 The Greens are unlikely to hold many if any of their seats in that election.

3 FG are unlikely to get that many seats as to be that close to an overall majority.

And I sincerely hope you are 100% correct.

However one fact remains.

The votes have not been counted yet.

Advertisement