Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

saving 2 pictures???

• 23-01-2011 5:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭

anybody know why my 60d would be saving 2 of every picture im taking??

cant figure it out, everytime i go to tranfer my photos theres 2 in my folder??

canon 60D

sandisc 16gb class 10 extreme card!

thanks in advance guys!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 837 ✭✭✭xshayx

Is it saving a raw and a jpg?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭smelltheglove

As above, check your image quality settings, there is an option to shoot raw and jpeg together or sometimes tiff and jpeg, most people will shoot raw around here or if you or happy with it you would shoot jpeg.

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭BlastedGlute

interestingly enough its not, just two jpegs! same size file to! :/ but when i edit one on the camera after wards it only saves one...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,263 ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

50D_Quality_screen_sRAW.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Have you 2 cards in by any chance? Some cameras have dual card slots for exactly that, saving 2 of every image.

• Advertisement
Advertisement