Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Concerts in Thomond

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭you wha?

JLS?!?? are they taking the piss?! Why oh why them?! :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

you wha? wrote: »
    JLS?!?? are they taking the piss?! Why oh why them?! :(

Cause they know they will make money from having them there,it's a business at the end of the day

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

+1

Would love that - saw some of a live performance that they did in London on Channel 4 the other day and my God! It was a mental, the crowd was nuts! Mosh-pits ahoy:D Don't think they would suit a stadium though, and they wouldn't be popular enough to fill it.

It's all the one, because Aiken promotions will never get anything decent like that for Thomond Park. All we will get is chart shit, or middle-of-the-road, middle-aged-peoples music (Elton John etc)

Also saw that C4 show - it was quite good, and they have a unique sound. Dolans perhaps would be a savage venue for them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭rainbowdrop

Mc Love wrote: »
    Also saw that C4 show - it was quite good, and they have a unique sound. Dolans perhaps would be a savage venue for them

Ya, was thinking of Dolan's myself, but that's probably too small?

If Limerick had somewhere equivalent to The Savoy in Cork, it would be a perfect size for stuff like that. 2 Many DJ's are playing there on St Patrick's night. We can't have bands/DJ's of that ilk in Limerick because there is no suitable venue:(

* Sorry Mods for going off topic, I'l shut up now;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Only other place would be Trooms but I hate that place with a passion

• Advertisement

Mc Love wrote: »
    Only other place would be Trooms but I hate that place with a passion

Been to one or two gigs there actually ,went to the FLC there and that was a great gig,was also the night I met my fiancee.I dunno if thats a good or a bad thing :pac: :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

VF's in the Trinity rooms was a great night. That was a few years ago though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭RonMexico

Saw The Wailers in Trinity Rooms a few years ago. Great gig. :D

A2LUE42 wrote: »
    VF's in the Trinity rooms was a great night. That was a few years ago though.

I was also at that,good gig alrite

Advertisement