Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place to get timecards?

Options
  • 23-01-2011 6:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

Just wondering where the best place to buy them would be? Like are some places better then others or does it tend to be the same all around?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭-Vega-

I get mine in game but found on one occasion that HMV had them 2 euro cheaper, they seem to drop game prices considerably when they decide to get rid of them and the time cards were no exception. They aren't there now though. Is it cheaper to buy game card or top up online? Just an fyi..if you have an ulster bank account, your atm card also serves as a credit card but you dont pay any extra charges and it only spends the cash thats in your account. So its like paying for your WoW account at the ATM :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭Notorious

They're €23 in Game, if I remember correctly.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

HMV in pavillion doesnt have them anymore, havnt since Christmas, depsite having about 50 copies of Cataclysm.

Misses picked me up three time cards said they worked out at €20 a pop. Thats significantly cheaper then Blizzard for a 60 day timecard

I dont think she realised she basically handed me " woman time off" ...she will still have a whinge though......

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Shougeki

I find that my time usually runs out at in oppurtune time. IE when i cant get to a store for em.

Picked up a payzone pre-paid creditcard that i can top up in almost any shop.

Handy when your timecard runs out at 9:30pm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Say you got 3 x 69 day cards, can you enter them all in together and have 180 days of play time built up or do you need to wait till they each expire?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭magicianz

They all stack gummy panda, so it's 180 days :)

Gamecards are 23€ in game in cork city too

Advertisement