Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How are the kickboxing and basketball clubs in AIT?

• 23-01-2011 7:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Are they run well? How often are both on? What are the facilities/equipment like, and are there many who actually go to either? Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 138 ✭✭vinamax

From what I've seen from the Balcony on Thursday evenings both are well-run have lots of active members and seem quite fun. :) There's a full-size basketball court in the MPH, as for kick-boxing I don't think they have much kit but the coaches/trainers/instructors do appear to be good at what they do.

The kick-boxers kinda irk me a bit because they show up early and we're usually not finished fencing till about 8pm. But they're very polite about it and I am a bit narky anyway :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 RED10

Haha. Okay thanks, that helped a lot. Can you tell me if it's just the one day a week that those are on?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 138 ✭✭vinamax

That's the only day we're up there, so that's the only time I see them. Keep an eye on the Sports notice board in the Coffee Dock area just before the main canteen. It's on the left as you come in from the automatic doors by the SU office.

Advertisement