Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lcvp recorded interview???

• 23-01-2011 7:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 642 ✭✭✭

what sort of questions do i give my interviewer to ask me...I already have a few ...but i don't feel they are good enough ...sound for the help :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 plosh

1. Tell me about yourself.
    2. What subjects are you doing?
    3. What do you hope to do when you leave school? Why?
    4. Why did you decide to do LCVP?
    5. Did you enjoy your work exerience?
    6. What qualities would you bring to a job?
    7. Do you have any weaknesses?
    8. What advice would you give to anyone thinking of doing LCVP?

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭GV_NRG

what?! ye get to pick the questions!?!? :O

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 642 ✭✭✭brownlad

GV_NRG wrote: »
    what?! ye get to pick the questions!?!? :O

ha ye .... its your interview like...:D...mine went for 6.05 mins...thanks to a chatty interviewer:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

Remember to keep eye contact and sound interesting as you talk. That pulls the marks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Ayrtonf7

I done mine recently. The interviewer briefed us on what questions (roughly) she was going to ask us. Best advice I would give is to be able to link LCVP into most aspects of your life.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭GV_NRG

Cydoniac wrote: »
    Remember to keep eye contact and sound interesting as you talk. That pulls the marks.

dont do this if the examiner is behind the camera. look right into the lens of the camera. this will give you the marks

Advertisement