Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Feedback on The Snail Box Pub, Kilmoon Cross.

Options
  • 23-01-2011 8:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭

Anybody got any feedback on this pub/hotel? Have booked a night there on the advice of the mother in law just for a getaway and will also be eating in the restaurant there?

Is the food nice? What's the atmosphere in the pub like? It will be a Monday night? Will it be dead??

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭cardwizzard

Don't know about the rooms have never stayed. The grub is really really good. We often go on a Sunday afternnon for dinner and a few pints and it never dissapoints. Monday night, i'd think it will be pretty quite but I've never been on a Monday night.:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bitemybanger

May I recommend the Surf n Turf or the scampi.
    Food is fantastic. It's never really dead, always a good crowd in the restraunt.
    Menu is a bit pricy but it is worth it. Bon appetite

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

+1 on the food. Have tipped over there for lunch a couple of times.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭Fingers Mcginty

yeah ...Been there a few times. You won't leave hungry thats for sure! Food is very good but a tad pricey. Nice friendly staff too. Recommended.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭NufcNavan

Scampi is quality there.

• Advertisement
Advertisement