Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FS: Bic 6' 7" Shortboard

Options
  • 23-01-2011 8:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 339 ✭✭

I am selling this Bic 6' 7" shortboard only used twice, bag included.
    Price is €120 quick sale...Im based in Cork, and can deliver in Cork county.

Thanks for reading:)

BicShortboard002-1.jpg

BicShortboard001.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭ThOnda

If I was not beginner and muppet, that would be fantastic. Maybe after this summer. Man can only dream...
    Edit: Please, insert "buy" between word fantastic and the full stop, thank you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 339 ✭✭SurferDude41

I have seen some young fellas really ripping on these boards:D
    Truth be told, you gotta be around 50 kilograms to surf one of these.
    Im a fairly experianced surfer I weigh 90kgs, I find it quite hard work, to get a wave on this.:eek:

So this board would suit only small childern, or accomplished surfers:D

Price Drop Now €100...A great first shortboard:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Shane_OK

Girlfriend has one of these,im 65 kilos and find it easier to get up on than my 6'8 shortboard.Goes well,nice board and nice price.

This is still for sale if anyone is interested.

Serious value at €100 including boardbag....Can deliver for cost of diesel:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 staminaddict

Howdy, is the board still for sale?

You are in luck, still for sale:)

Yes Still for sale:)

What condition is it in? Is it for sale as seen i.e. bag, fins etc.? Thanks in advance.

If the board is sold as seen with bag and fins, and if you could throw in an old leash if you have one, I'll take it for the €100. I'm in North Clare but can make it to Charleville on Saturday morning if that suits. If it does and you want to make arrangements you can send me an email with your mobile number or just an email if you don't want to send your number but that I can send you mine <snip> - either way is fine by me. If you're working or whatever just let me know but I would like to get it as early as possible over the weekend. Thanks again in advance.

• Advertisement

The board was only used three times, in good condition. It's a real bargain as these are €285 new. No leash and you will have to give me €20 to deliver to Charliville...SD....

I can give you €10 towards diesel and could probably make it to Mallow if that makes any difference but I've to come a fair distance myself and I'm absolutely maxed out at €110 (I'm over budget at that). I had an offer of the board new from King of Watersports for €200 including fins as I've just bought 2 wetsuits and a pair of wetsuit boots with them yesterday online. I wanted to deal with yourself because I was hoping to hit Lahinch this weekend with it. In summary, Mallow and €110 is the very best I can do. If that is agreeable with you then give me a buzz <snip> and we'll arrange at time for tomorrow morning (e.g. Supermacs/Petrol Station Limerick side of Mallow town at 10.30am), if not then, sincerely, the best of luck with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

I can give you €10 towards diesel and could probably make it to Mallow if that makes any difference but I've to come a fair distance myself and I'm absolutely maxed out at €110 (I'm over budget at that). I had an offer of the board new from King of Watersports for €200 including fins as I've just bought 2 wetsuits and a pair of wetsuit boots with them yesterday online. I wanted to deal with yourself because I was hoping to hit Lahinch this weekend with it. In summary, Mallow and €110 is the very best I can do. If that is agreeable with you then give me a buzz <snip> and we'll arrange at time for tomorrow morning (e.g. Supermacs/Petrol Station Limerick side of Mallow town at 10.30am), if not then, sincerely, the best of luck with it.

Mobile number removed. Please use private messaging to exchange contact details, arrange meeting etc.

Dude! I really didn't need all of that information, Really not worth my while driving to Mallow....

Where are you coimg from?

Where do you have to come from?
    Scratch that, I'll come to you and collect it and you can have the €110 for it. You should have my number via private message so give me a call or text when you get this. T'would be great if I could get it today.

Now Sold

Advertisement