Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying vinyls in Dublin?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Irish Halo

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    Tower also sell vinyl.
    As do Into The Void, 3A Whitefriar Place. They will be primarily metal and rock but a pretty big selection including local stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,104 ✭✭✭Technocentral

Lars1916 wrote: »
    Can it be second hand as well? The Flea Market in the CoOp Newmarket Square would be a good option, or the Record Fair in Temple Bar. I think, the next one is around St.Patrick's Day weekend.

The Record Fair is brilliant, thousands of stuff at the Temple Bar one last time, new as well as used actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

The Record Fair is brilliant, thousands of stuff at the Temple Bar one last time, new as well as used actually.

The next one is on St.Patrick's Day weekend, afaik. Gonna be there, I hope :)

• Registered Users Posts: 31 beechpark

Dropped into Tower on Wicklow st. on Monday. Nice selection of cds and vinyl. Jazz and classical is upstairs which is the way it should be. Oh, and they stayed open till 7pm which is nice if you're coming from work.

I believe there's now a Tower store over Easons on O'Connell st. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,104 ✭✭✭Technocentral

beechpark wrote: »
    Dropped into Tower on Wicklow st. on Monday. Nice selection of cds and vinyl. Jazz and classical is upstairs which is the way it should be. Oh, and they stayed open till 7pm which is nice if you're coming from work.

I believe there's now a Tower store over Easons on O'Connell st. :cool:

Has been there for at least the last 7 or 8 years.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement