Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Church decorations

Options
  • 23-01-2011 9:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

I just have a quick question...I want to make my own pew decorations and chair sashes. Has any one ordered tulle on the net? How much would i need to order? Do you have a good website for me for that and other wedding decoration stuff? Trying to keep prices down...next to impossible with mothers involved!
    Iv been looking on net but just getting bamboozled!:eek:
    Tagged:

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

http://www.ehow.com/how_5010378_easily-bows-tulle-minutes-less.html
    This might help?

Style me Pretty and One Fabday blogs should have some good ideas, and there is a DIY thread over on weddings online which might help too http://www.weddingsonline.ie/discussion/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=280025

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭Blogger50

Hi,

I found www.allaboutweddings.ie brilliant. Ordered loads of stuff from them. They couldnt do enough for me.

B

• Registered Users Posts: 47 leap

Hi,

I made my own pew ends. I bought net curtains in Ikea, cant remember the exact price but they were only a few euro. One set of curtains made 4 pew ends. I made a flower arrangement and put the net at the bottom.
    I think they would look good with bows at the top too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭fifib

leap wrote: »
    Hi,

I made my own pew ends. I bought net curtains in Ikea, cant remember the exact price but they were only a few euro. One set of curtains made 4 pew ends. I made a flower arrangement and put the net at the bottom.
    I think they would look good with bows at the top too.

have any pics of them? for inspiration!

• Registered Users Posts: 47 leap

I'm not sure how to upload photos to boards but here goes..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16 imeldacork

Thanks a million, it's nice to know about other people using a website and having a good experience...makes it seem easier.
    Good idea about Ikea

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭SSFG

leap wrote: »
    I'm not sure how to upload photos to boards but here goes..

Wow they look fab, and the church is beautiful!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭Heineken Helen

Wow that looks fab and I something I would consider copying :o . At this point I'm not sure if I can afford hundreds on flowers so this is a much cheaper but also gorgeous and classy looking alternative. How did you attach them?

Advertisement