Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone Still play Battlefield 2

Options
  • 23-01-2011 10:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,781 ✭✭✭

and if so where?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,261 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

amen wrote: »
    and if so where?

Not really, but as this showed, there's a good few of use looking for a dose of nostalgia.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056148683

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Havermeyer

Gothland servers are a good bet.

They had a few decently populated servers running last time I checked.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Tend to play on the Super@ servers when I do play BF2. Not played much of it in a couple of months though. And since I bought BC2 during the Christmas Steam sale, even less of it [BF2] and more BC2 play.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 OperaticBug

I do play on some 50Klicks server (mainly Karkland) because there is very good and strick admins there and warn, kick and then ban for cartillery, baserape, teamkilling and RDX on flags. It usually makes for properteam play and good rounds. I can recommend the server 100%.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,781 ✭✭✭amen

is it worth getting BC2 ? are there many playing?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,261 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

amen wrote: »
    is it worth getting BC2 ? are there many playing?

Yes, it's still popular. But note that BC2 is not BF2.

Advertisement