Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

adobe flash player problem

• 23-01-2011 10:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

hello hope someone can help me

i recently rebooted my laptop to get rid of viruses in my laptop
    but now it wont let me install adobe flash player it keeps sayin download failed i have turned off the firewall and that didnt make any different

any help pleaseeeeeeeeeeee:):):):)

thank you

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Moved to Computers & Technology :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

tagine wrote: »
    hello hope someone can help me

i recently rebooted my laptop to get rid of viruses in my laptop
    but now it wont let me install adobe flash player it keeps sayin download failed i have turned off the firewall and that didnt make any different

any help pleaseeeeeeeeeeee:):):):)

thank you

Do you mean the virus scan forced you to reboot your machine?

Uninstall Flash from your machine and try the download again.

If it doesn't work from the official site, try this one.

http://majorgeeks.com/Adobe_Flash_Player_d5163.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 tagine

thanks for that reply i have tried that but its still didnt download anymore suggestions please thank you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭Gone Drinking

Take a screenshot of exactly whats happening and post it up here.

The Print Screen button takes a screen shot, its located above the insert key usually, which is above the arrow keys. Once you've pressed that, you'll have to Paste (right mouse click, select paste) this into a word document, or into paint and save it.

Advertisement