Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl clearance sale

Options
  • 23-01-2011 10:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭

this is on this weekend coming. anyone have any idea where in Ballincollig the west city retail park is ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭Cape Clear

this is on this weekend coming. anyone have any idea where in Ballincollig the west city retail park is ?
    any more details on this ? Nothing on their web site!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭markok84

There are fliers in their stores about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭curly from cork

from the google map it looks like the retail park is on the cork side of the town. am i corect in this ? if so would i access it by the road to the side of the esb office?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭mudokon

from the google map it looks like the retail park is on the cork side of the town. am i corect in this ? if so would i access it by the road to the side of the esb office?

According to that map it's the other side of Ballincollig. If you are coming from town then go through Ballincollig until you come to the White Horse pub on the left and you are practically there.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Kimono-Girl

its off the roundabout that has super value and maxol on it, i think it was 4 home superstore that was in there, next to lidl before 4home closed down. the park is also in there and the youth hall...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭mudokon

There's a new junction layout where that roundabout used to be so I'm not sure if you can turn right there anymore. Might be better off turning right when you get to the start of the green where the fun fair normally is.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

Whats in the clearance sale?

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭reic

Vain wrote: »
    Whats in the clearance sale?

Why not look at the Lidl website.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Mind44

mudokon wrote: »
    There's a new junction layout where that roundabout used to be so I'm not sure if you can turn right there anymore. Might be better off turning right when you get to the start of the green where the fun fair normally is.

That's exactly right. You can't turn right for Lidl anymore at the new junction ao like mudokon said, turn right instead before that. When you're coming close to the White Horse Inn on your left, turn right just before that, go all the way down and then take a left.

• Advertisement
Advertisement