Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo I got...

Options
  • 23-01-2011 10:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭

I got a tattoo on Wednesday, it has a red outline and yellow filler and its on my finger behind the nail.

It seems the yellow has gotten really dark over the last two days. It looks like dirty yellow but I have been using the cream since, say 2-3 a times a day, and washing it with warm water.

Is this what happens before it scabs? and does it scab there? Or does it sound like it its got dirty?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Sparkles:)

go back to the artist, that description sounds unpleasant and honestly ill be f**ked if i know if its normal but its there for life and if you're concerned about it you should speak to someone

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Behind your nail?

Am i the only one confused by that?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I'm also a bit confused by the behind the nail bit too. I know when I got my Pikachu tattoo, the yellow went a bit dark when it was all scabby but it looks fine now that it's all healed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭DMG_49

I don't mean under the nail if thats what your thinking.

More like this

Like where the heart / umbrella is...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_9Ch0UgdfCgs/TQcRR6yq9HI/AAAAAAAAB6o/iBaz7YS0xis/s1600/Kelco_Finger_Tattoo_05.jpg

(P.s Just a picture from google images)

I'm also a bit confused by the behind the nail bit too. I know when I got my Pikachu tattoo, the yellow went a bit dark when it was all scabby but it looks fine now that it's all healed.

Thats what I am hoping, it hasn't started to scab yet so hopefully.

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Any yellow Ive ever gotten done looks like that when healing--kinda dirty yellow--its the same with white.Never looks really white until fully healed.

Sounds fairly normal to me OP.

Hellrazer wrote: »
    Any yellow Ive ever gotten done looks like that when healing--kinda dirty yellow--its the same with white.Never looks really white until fully healed.

Sounds fairly normal to me OP.

Good to hear, was really unsure why it was like that, I was doing what I was told with cream etc..

Thanks again:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 kevtalk

wow i love it :D

very nice idea and i also love your fingernails.. very stylish :)

did it hurt a lot? i heard tattoos on the hand are one of the more painful?? is it true?

kevtalk wrote: »
    wow i love it :D

very nice idea and i also love your fingernails.. very stylish :)

did it hurt a lot? i heard tattoos on the hand are one of the more painful?? is it true?

There not my tattoos, it is a picture off google images:)

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Pauleeeeeeee

Good stuff :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement