Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strange Sightings in the City?

Options
  • 23-01-2011 11:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Just read the advertiser and the front page is about 2 sightings around eyre square of green spheres.. did anyone see this? also mentions crop circles around lough Atalia..
    It all sounds pretty creepy! think its all fake?:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

7857_0b0f.jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭schween

I'm not 100% certain but I'm suspicious it has something to do with an ad campaign for a radio station.... which is on the very next page.:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,533 ✭✭✭the keen edge

This 'advertising campaign' is so pathetic.

For me, the only thing it succeeds in, is making me cringe in a way that I haven't since I learnt that the Vikings invaded Ireland for Supermacs Snack boxes.

But no doubt people will lap it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,035 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

Worse than ever, once upon a time it was half interesting to read. Not anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭moonflower

It's an ad for the next Heineken Green Spheres gig, which is in the Black Box.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,468 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Worse than ever, once upon a time it was have interesting to read. Not anymore.

???wha???

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Nexarz

aw that jus sucks..was hoping for some ufo action.. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

That front page says, quite clearly, "this is an advertisement".

• Registered Users Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭Bummer1234

Ha ha....Love the way it was serious at the start :D:D All the info is here http://www.theyarecoming.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Michael Angelo.

1262374845371.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Answer is provided by Bummer1234 so we'll leave it here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement