Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trading in phone?

Options
  • 23-01-2011 11:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭

I really want a SE x8, but since it's so much more expensive on o2 I can't afford it unless I trade in my old phone, only thing is my old phone has a preassure crack on the screen, so I'm guessing they won't take it, will they?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,228 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

What phone is it? Some are still worth something with a broken screen but in general there worth nothing.
    o2 midn't be the best choice, they've no pre pay data add on so you'r going to get fleeced with data charges on the x8. Not a good choice of networks if money is tight.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭Thataone

It's a nokia 6303, so the chances of getting something are slim, I'm guessing?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,228 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

you won't get anything i'd say, maybe ten euro at a stretch. You can get a screen from ebay and fix it yourself for about 20 euro might be worth it to keep it as a spare. Lot of people like that phone and there still about 160 sim free.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Oasis678

Hi Thatone i can use the 6303 for parts so could give you a few quid for it. let me know if you are interested. many thanks.

Advertisement