Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manga Magazine

Options
  • 24-01-2011 12:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭

Hey everyone, My name is Theo. New to boards.ie, so im just getting used to the forum.

Anyway, i found a site set up for mangaka and it has just been set up recently. Also you can view there work and even have a chat to them about there work on there manga. Also they are always looking for new mangaka and they even sponsor the mangaka that are on the site( which i thought was pretty cool).

here's if you want to check it out

http://www.mangamagazine.net

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭TheoBane

No problem dude, its pretty cool stuff on it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Studiokawaii

Hello, this is Studio Kawaii, authors of "The Soul Chaser", one of the manga that you may find on www.MangaMagazine.net. :D
    It´s our first post here, but while we´re getting used to this place, we just wanted to say hi and that we hope you enjoy all the awesome manga there!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Is it Irish run?

Advertisement